Monday, August 2, 2010
Portable Bibble Professional v5.0 PRO | 75.6MB
Bibble Pro photo-processing software is designed to quickly and easily let you maximize the results from your Digital SLR.Bibble is an image processing application that provides tools to process, edit, and print raw files from your digital camera (while preserving the original raw file). Bibble runs on Macintosh, Windows, and Linux operating systems, and reads the native file formats from most digital cameras.
Here are some key features of "Bibble Professional":
* Asset Management: is the means to catalog your digital photographic assets (called Master Files), add metadata to these assets, and search and browse based on that metadata. As your volume of digital photographs grows from hundreds to thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of images, maintaining a coherent and organized Library of those photographs becomes quite critical. Bibble 5 provides all the tools needed to build catalogs from your current photographs, to search and browse through those catalogs quickly and efficiently, and to backup and administer large image catalogs.
* Bibble 5 makes it easy to start out with simple Asset Management - or in fact none at all - and progressively add more structure and order to your catalog as you continue to shoot and develop more and more images.
* Image Adjustment & Optimizing: is the process of applying color management and correction, exposure adjustment, and other creative image editing tools to your original photographs, enabling you to optimize you photographs in the least amount of time. Bibble 5 offers image adjustment tools that operate on entire images (like exposure compensation or white balance) and also offers Selective Editing to allow you to adjust regions or smaller portions of your images.
* Make multiple versions of single image quickly and efficiently, and selectively adjust portions or all of your images to get the exact look you are trying to achieve.
* Output Generation: will take the previews you see in Bibble and create new image files that you can print, share on the web, and access in other applications. Since Bibble 5 is a non-destructive image editor, the image adjustments and optimizations you create in Bibble are only accessible to other applications when exported, either individually, or through Bibble 5's powerful Batch Conversion system.
What's New in This Release:
* This free upgrade is available to existing Bibble 4 license holders, and represents the third such major upgrade of 2006. New features in this release include a redesigned and more powerful Lens Correction tool enabling correction of barrel and pin-cushion distortion, as well as chromatic aberration and vignetting.
* A new plugin is also distributed with the application to allow robust Black and White conversion, including an innovative Spot Color feature.With this plugin, users can create Black and White images quickly, controlling which color channels affect the B&W value, with much more granularity than simple desaturation. This plugin also works in conjunction with our powerful color manipulation tools, providing complete control over the B&W conversion process, says Eric Hyman, president and CEO of Bibble Labs.Further, our novel Spot Color feature within the plugin allows for creative effects not available in any other RAW Workflow tool.